Welcome, and thank you for visiting the St. Francis Xavier Faith Community website.
It highlights the wide variety of worship, ministry and service opportunities available.
We invite you to learn more about our faith community, and welcome you to celebrate the Eucharist with us.
Mass & Reconciliation
Saturday: 5 pm
Sunday: 8:30 & 10:30 am
Word & Communion
Monday 8 am
Tuesday-Thursday 8 am
Friday 9 am
(June-August) Friday Mass 8 am
20 minutes prior to Mass
Saturdays at 4:00pm
Additional Times prior to Easter & Christmas
News & Events
Click on any item below to learn more.
“Transformed by faith and sent in service to all.” The appeal supports ministries that benefit you, your family and your greater parish community. Please make a gift today. Each dollar raised goes directly to ministries that support our Catholic faith and is not used for any other purpose.
To donate, visit www.stcdio.org/annualappeal or mail a gift to: Bishop’s Annual Appeal, P.O. Box 1538, St. Cloud, MN 56302.
Anyone who wishes to bring forward a complaint of sexual misconduct on the part of church personnel is encouraged to contact a victim advocate who will assist the person to take whatever steps the victim feels are appropriate to resolve the issue. (Confidentiality is assured to anyone who speaks with them.)
Victim Assistance Advocates for the Diocese of St.Cloud are:
Roxann Storms, MSW, LICSW, FT, (320) 248-1563
Jane Blee: St. Cloud (320) 251-3430
Tom Klecker: St. Joseph (320) 253-2866
Peggy Rezac: Fergus Falls (218) 731-5528 Rev.
Stanley Wieser: Wheaton (español) (320) 815-9696
Jennifer Wirz: Central MN (320) 339-0622
Fish Frying Help Needed
Our parish fish fry is coming up in a few weeks—Friday, March 6th. This takes many helpers and one of the most fun ways to help is with the actual fish frying. There are a number of helpers who come back year after year, but new help is always welcome. How can you help? Here are the ways:
• Share a fish fryer . . . The parish owns 3—two basket commercial deep fryers and one turkey fryer kit (pot, basket and burner). We could use 3 or 4 more (with your gas tank) - you can be reimbursed for the gas. If you come with it, even better, because . . .
• We need 8 to 10 fish fryers through the night. We start frying to test things out by 3:15 or so and then are going pretty steady until 6:30 or 6:45.
• Set up - If you have some time earlier in the day, we set up a tent and tables and hook up the deep fryers. The tent goes up around 8:45 a.m. and we start setting up the site shortly after that. Those BTOF (Binging Their Own Fryers) - please bring them by 3:15 p.m. or so.
• Clean-up—if you are unable to help until later, we could
use help from 6:30 p.m. to about 8:00 p.m. Fryers are shut down, grease drained, tent taken down and other duties.
• Don’t wear your Sunday’s finest or your new coat or shoes—it gets greasy—yes we fry the fish in oil and it kinda permeates the area. If you’ve fried fish before at home, you know. Now think about frying 500 lbs. of fish.
You get the picture.
Please call (320-290-3228) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Tom Offerdahl if you plan on helping and if you can supply some of the equipment needs. Please get in touch with him to verify your plans to help—when and where and how. It’s a lot of fun— another way to be as “happy as a Catholic at a fish fry”!
Make the switch to e-giving one-time donations and reoccurring gifts. It’s safe, easy, secure, and convenient, and it offers consistency the parish consistency for planning and budgeting.
Click “Donate” or call Adam Vonderahe for help switching to e-giving.
Support farmers in Central America by purchasing Fair Trade coffee, chocolate and tea after Mass this weekend in the Gathering Place. Thank you for using your purchasing to live out your faith.
KIDS FIGHTING HUNGER PACKAGING EVENT
Thank you to the 33 volunteers who came to package for the KFH event on Saturday, February 15. In just an hour, they packaged 49 boxes which came to 10,584 meals! Their gift of time and the treasure that was shared by our parishioners is greatly appreciated. God’s blessings on all who came and all who gave.
The H&W Team is looking for anyone who has a Large or Extra Large size wheelchair they would like to donate to the church. If you have this item and it is in fairly good shape, we would love to have it for the church!
Thank you and God Bless!
The 10th Annual St. Francis Franny Flyers 5K 10K 1 mile and 1K run to be held on Saturday, September 19, 2020 is in need of two volunteer coordinators. For more information contact Nick Novak 320-249-2134.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Monday, March 2nd from
What a Great Way to start Lent.