St. Francis School
Happy New Year! We are excited for all of the learning opportunities awaiting us in 2021! St. Francis Xavier School has much to offer the families of our community.
1. Our Catholic school partners with parents to form children in the virtues of faith, hope and charity, and our world needs renewal of these virtues. Children are proof that God is good and with us.
2. Our Catholic school is small and committed to developing the whole child through academic excellence, spiritual growth, and community service.
3. We work with our families to adjust to changing economic situations.
4. Our Catholic school teachers and staff model to our students how to rely on their faith to persevere through challenges that may emerge.
5. Our Catholic school is purposefully planning for possibilities to improve our instruction and strengthen our community.
We are unable to have our typical Open House even for new and prospective families for the 2021-2022 school year. Instead, we will offer personal tours of our award winning and exceptional school on January 31st and February 2nd. If you or someone you know are interested in enrolling at SFX and want to know more about our programs, please contact the school office at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 252-9940.
Bonnie Van Heel, Principal