Happy New Year! We are excited for all of the learning opportunities awaiting us in 2023! St. Francis Xavier School has much to offer the families of our community.
1. Our Catholic school partners with parents to form children in the virtues of faith, hope and charity, and our world needs renewal of these virtues. Children are proof that God is good and with us.
2. Our Catholic school is small and committed to developing the whole child through academic excellence, spiritual growth, and community service.
3. We work with our families to adjust to changing economic situations.
4. Our Catholic school teachers and staff model to our students how to rely on their faith to persevere through challenges that may emerge.
5. Our Catholic school is purposefully planning for possibilities to improve our instruction and strengthen our community.
We invite you to attend one of our Open House events for new and prospective families for the 2023-2024 school year. The first open house will be Sunday, January 29th after 9:30 Mass until 12:00 pm. The second open house is scheduled for Thursday, February 2nd from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm.
If these dates do not work for your family, please contact the office for a personal tour on a different date that works better for you. If you or someone you know are interested in enrolling as a SFX and want to know more about our programs, please contact the school office at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 252-9940.
Heidi Schloe, Principal